Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 6, 2007: Larry Martines is resigning as the Nevada Homeland Security Adviser after six months in the job

According to the Sun: Martines has not released a reason for his resignation. One homeland security official would say only that Martines is leaving for personal reasons. Additionally, there has been a division between Gov. Jim Gibbons and law enforcement officials about the best site for the state's primary intelligence operation. Martines has been the state's Homeland Security Director since January, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]